Saturday, October 11, 2008

Second Attempt at the Blog....BUT I'm Getting the Hang of It Now!

So, I decided to look at my blog after Charlene got after me last night and decided to "re-train" me on the thing, and I was so excited to see that I actually had three comments. HOW COOL IS THAT! So since I've actually had some interest shown in my life, I've decided that I will give this a serious go around after all. Tomorrow is the yearly celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving dinner (Thanksgiving in Canada is actually on Monday, October 13). But since it is not a holiday in Utah, we will do our part and have our turkey day on Sunday. I will take plenty of pictures of our turkey and post them on my blog as a formal first go of "doing it by myself without Charlene's help". See you tomorrow.

No comments: