Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mother Daughter Day!

So it was sometime last August, 2008 and we spent the day together while the menfolk were off doing men stuff (fishing, camping, something like that). We got our hair done, went shopping for matching outfits, and then met our photographer at the International Gardens in South Salt Lake to have a Mommy/ Daughter photo shoot. We were having so much fun until Tricia announced that she needed to throw up....which she did! Then she said, "I feel much better now." I think it was a combination of the heat and waiting too long to eat. So we continued and got this great shot, just before sunset. I love it and it's one of my greatest treasures, besides my girls that is. Of course the huge print on my wall looks so much better.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I love this picture!!!

Jake n' Chanté said...

I concur! That is a great picture. I should come by sometime to see the large one in the living room! An man I wish I had gone camping with the menfolk too just to come back to the story of Tricia throwing up.