Friday, February 26, 2010

Bryant & Elisha's Wedding, Oct. 8, 2009

I need to step back in time for a moment, but not too far back. Since I am behind in posting, I thought I'd better get some wedding pictures on here. The day turned out beautiful for October and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Everyone was happy and this wedding was a blessing to both families. Welcome Elisha, our new daughter-in-law, into our family. We love you and hope that you feel as much a part of this family as we want you to be.


Just coming out of the temple, Elisha hugging her Mom.

Jake congratulating the groom.

Is that not the best look of relief on Bryant's face?

Families and friends.


The Brown Family - growing in numbers.

Bryant & Elisha with Bryant's Grandma & Grandpa Brown.

Ooo, la, la!



I LOVE this picture!

The wedding cake was gorgeous!

This is the quilt I made for Bryant & Elisha. I think it turned out pretty good!


The table centerpieces were beautiful.

Bryant, ever hungry, needed to eat before the reception got underway.

Handsome groom and groomsmen!

Spencer, all gussied up.

No comments: