Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve -2010

Another year has come and gone. It is now 10:30 p.m. and if you know me at all, you'll know that it is way past my bedtime. However, I was going to try and manage to stay up for the big moment. But I'm also quite sure that isn't going to happen. I've been up since 6:00 a.m. and am getting very tired. I'll admit that I'm not a spring chick anymore. More like a winter bear, wanting to hibernate. But before I begin my ritual of snoozing, it is time to wish each and everyone a very Happy New Year. I hope and pray that 2011 will bring you great joy and happiness.

Now for my top 10 Resolutions!
10. Smile at someone every day.
9. Be kinder than I was last year.
8. Keep my house clean.
7. Plant a new tree in the spring.
6. Put a new front door on the house.
5. Practice not having road rage (especially on I-215)
4. Spend more quality time with my hubby.
3. Lose 15 pounds (isn't that what all of us say for a Resolution).
2. Spend more time with my family (although we already do spend a great deal of time together.
1. Get out of debt!

No comments: