Friday, January 17, 2014

Family - The greatest gift of all!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... and this one takes the cake! I can't even begin to tell how much it means to me to have the mother and sisters that I have. I have been blessed with the choicest of friends and family. And it is even so much better when you can call your family, your friends. There is one sister missing from this picture, and we do miss her terribly and maybe someday we will be able to capture another Kodak moment which will include her. Every time I look at this picture I get homesick. Somewhat for Cape Breton (because after all who wouldn't be homesick for such a beautiful place as that), but mostly for my family. This picture is a treasure to me because it makes me hear things...I can hear my sisters laughing, I can hear Anne Shirley saying "Are you laughing at me?" I can hear Cathy saying, "No Anne Shirley, no not at all (with a wink)!" and I can hear Mom laughing and enjoying her time with her girls. So glad I traveled home for this shot! And who took this picture!!!! Why, one of my other treasures, my Tricia!

No comments: